• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello from county durham

freddysmum

Hello everyone,

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and share your journeys with you

Is there anyone who is either getting there surgery at Darlington or having it done there as I would love to find some local people to share the journey with and swap advice

Take care my lovelies

Karen xxxx

Hello everyone,

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and share your journeys with you

Is there anyone who is either getting there surgery at Darlington or having it done there as I would love to find some local people to share the journey with and swap advice

Take care my lovelies

Karen xxxx

Hi Karen
I am in County Durham but having Op at Sunderland. I have my second appointment in a couple of weeks so I am hoping not to have to wait too much longe!
Can't wait! Good luck with your journey
Jackie

Hope it goes really well for you Jackie...I would have loved to have Mr Carr doing mine as tat was my maiden name...I have no ideas what is going to happen or how long I will have to wait but I've both first meeting on Monday so I suppose I don't have long to wait...I have felt so happy and had such fabulous dreams since my doctor referred me ..I live near Barnard castle xx

Hope it goes really well for you Jackie...I would have loved to have Mr Carr doing mine as tat was my maiden name...I have no ideas what is going to happen or how long I will have to wait but I've both first meeting on Monday so I suppose I don't have long to wait...I have felt so happy and had such fabulous dreams since my doctor referred me ..I live near Barnard castle xx

Ah I know how you feel. When you get that referral its a good day isn't it! I can't wait but wish it was here. It seems to take over your whole life, you can't think of anything else. Not sure what the waiting list is like at Darlington but at Sunderland they are quoting 6 months from seminar. I had seminar 1st October so not sure if that will happen but fingers crossed. Good luck x

Hi

I am from County Durham as well. Having my op at Sunderland, I would have preferred to go to Darlington as its closer than sunderland but at the time I was referred Darlington weren't accepting new referrals.

anyway good luck

carol

Hi

I am from County Durham as well. Having my op at Sunderland, I would have preferred to go to Darlington as its closer than sunderland but at the time I was referred Darlington weren't accepting new referrals.

anyway good luck

carol

Hey, how you doing Carol? X

Back