• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else been described as a clumper ?

Fat Again

My clinic have described me as a "Clumper"

I can go weeks and weeks of not losing any weight and then bang I'll drop 5-8lb.

Each week is exactly the same eating wise, apart from this week I've not eaten much due to really bad trapped wind, even after a cuppa, however still no weight loss.

Anyone else like this or is it just me ??

No I think I must be in the clumper club as well at times...that and the dribbler club...eg one pound every two weeks...been there as well ! At least it's coming off!!! Though it's annoying to have nothing happening for weeks before you see a shift down.
Looking fab in your new pic x It's definately paying off!

Welcome to my world, compared to others I seem to be losing the weight really slowly. I know that some of it is down to not being able to get around very well due to terrible pain in my hips and back. To be honest at first it really depressed me but I have had to change my mind set and tell myself that this is how it is going to be and I have just got todeal with it. Can still be quite frustrating at times though, especially when I see people that have had surgery after me but have lost a lot more!!!!! xxxxxx

I was like that! Not described as that, but defo like that x

hi, I'm obsessed with the scales and so am on them daily and I find that I loose 5lbs between Monday and Wednesday but nothing on the other days it weird isn't it

I know I'm still really early on but I seem to be like that too. It gets me down a bit when I think that I could loose the same weight on a weight watchers type diet :( I'm hoping it will pick up a bit soon but maybe I'll always be like this.

Back