• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else terrified of xmas?

People don't buy what's not needed if you can't exercise self restraint. After Xmas day and Boxing Day last year I'd put on 2 lb and seriously had not pigged out this was just from a couple if glasses of alcohol and some dessert Xmas day that's how easy it was to pile it on for me so then knuckled down to shift it resulting in a STS week by the end of it. I bought what was need for lunch etc but then resisted on the offers of tins of roses etc we didn't need them. Kids get enough selection boxes anyway. Do you have to host the party? Coukd you healthy it up? I know my buffets have def changed since last year....less sausage rolls, more pickled onions etc...it all helps! But seriously for me 2 glasses of alcohol n my weight loss for that week gone...not worth it!

It's not what i buy, its what my customers keep giving me, bless em.

I am spending today wrapping presents, so i will rewrap the remaining boxes of goodies and regift them. From today i am not eating anything off plan, like Jo says, it just isnt worth it. I will drink, but it'll only be vodka. I HAVE to show some self restraint, otherwise i could have plenty of days like yesterday, which is NOT an option. Motivated head back on, i WILL NOT self sabotage!!

Thanks for the support xxxxx

It's not what i buy, its what my customers keep giving me, bless em.

I am spending today wrapping presents, so i will rewrap the remaining boxes of goodies and regift them. From today i am not eating anything off plan, like Jo says, it just isnt worth it. I will drink, but it'll only be vodka. I HAVE to show some self restraint, otherwise i could have plenty of days like yesterday, which is NOT an option. Motivated head back on, i WILL NOT self sabotage!!

Thanks for the support xxxxx

Bless ya! You go go go!!!! :) that's the spirit :) you could always run a last min raffle with all your gifts for a local dog shelter etc :)

I gave one away today, the kids and my parents ate another, so i can breathe a sigh of relief, for now at least. Just hope i dont get anymore chocs!

I have just opened my birthday presents and have 3 boxes of chocs/sweeties and from people who have been giving me all the support so I thought. Well I shall recycle them and pass them onto another would be slimmer. hehe

I have just opened my birthday presents and have 3 boxes of chocs/sweeties and from people who have been giving me all the support so I thought. Well I shall recycle them and pass them onto another would be slimmer. hehe

I had to smile at this. Why oh why do people who have been supporting us on this journey and know how we struggle resort to buying us refined sugar items as gifts?! I have been really cheeky this year and issued a list of 'restricted food products' to my immediate family, where I'll be only buying very small amounts, as I'm hosting Christmas. There will be plenty of treats and nobody will go hungry or thirsty, but I don't want the huge amounts we usually have left over for weeks after. If they want more cake, booze and chocolate they are under instruction to bring it with them, and what they don't eat/drink to take it home! I've also planned more activities so a long walk on Christmas morning and ice skating Boxing Day (booked the tickets to make sure we go!). Hope these tactics work :) Merry Christmas everyone!! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My plan in mind now is to use my wrap and fill up on the least damage possible,in the hope i cannot fit the goodies/baddies in. I have faltered in the run up but will try this when more alternatives are on offer. then afterwards the question is how to get rid of the leftovers???
I will recycle my unwanted gifts to people who can cope - not a huge choice there

Back