• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone had operation with Andrew Jenkinson

Tules

I am looking for a good surgeon in or near London. I come across Dr Jenkinson and Dr Ahmed Ahmed.

Anyone had operation with these doctors.

Do you have a recommendation - hear about clinics surgeons that "sub contract" the surgery to others because they are too busy. Want to find a good team and a good surgeon.

Also prices for sleeve seems to range btw 7.5K to 10K. Was this your experience.

Thank you.

Tully

Andie1962

I am looking for a good surgeon in or near London. I come across Dr Jenkinson and Dr Ahmed Ahmed. Anyone had operation with these doctors. Do you have a recommendation - hear about clinics surgeons that "sub contract" the surgery to others because they are too busy. Want to find a good team and a good surgeon. Also prices for sleeve seems to range btw 7.5K to 10K. Was this your experience. Thank you. Tully

I had my gastric sleeve op with Andrew Jenkingson at the UCLH in London . He's a very good surgeon .

MiainLondon

Hi, years on these are my options too. I had a band removed. Mr Ahmed is a blanket price of £15k. Mr Jenkinson is a bit less. Mr Ahmed hasn't agreed to a sleeve though and so it looks like it will be Mr Jenkinson or Mr Adamo.