• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

has anyone had banding with Healthier Weight clinic

Tules

Still searching for a company to approach in London. Healthier Weight clinic caught eyes since promises good after care. Anyone had banding with Dr Ashton?

yes, I had my surgery over two years ago with Healthier weight. I have mixed feelings about the company and their "after care" and have found things are ok if going ok, but that there has been some issues.

I'm with them too - just a bit dissapointed I booked a fill 3 weeks ago and am not able to get in till the 22nd November in manchester which is 5 weeks - having said that if I travelled to Birmingham they could have got me in the same week xxx

I met with Dr Ashton but didn't go with HW in the end. He's a nice man, but obviously he doesn't do the surgeries.

I had my band via HW. I'd recommend them. I've never met Dr Ashton my surgery was done by Mr super. I had a 3 week wait for a full once, but it's normally much quicker.

Thank you all that have replied. I think I may give them a miss, their website mentions excellent aftercare which obviously is not case. Have a nice day you all x

I'm having surgery with hw in Birmingham on Thursday. I can't talk about them with aftercare but comparing their promises with other companies - who provide one fill and that's it.

With regards to fills I was given a leaflet saying some areas only have fill clinics once a month. So you'd expect to wait for 4 weeks really for a fill. London were very regular. But it's the same team of nurses that travel around they can't be everywhere all at once I guess.

Preop I got a very good feeling about them and I did a bit of homework. But who knows can't comment first hand.

But the amount of emails of sent and always had very quick replies!!!

Hope you find the right place for you xx

Back