• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My revision and stricture!!

That's a really good explanatory picture.

Thanks for posting that for me to see.

I found a YouTube surgical vid of the procedure itself which was good .. xx

O really is it good?? Will you have a fobi ring?? Xx

I have to wait for them to have their MDT and I know they are looking at the fobi/minimiser ring as an option as I discussed it with my surgeon.

But there were other options that are available either alongside the minimiser ring or by themself such as shortening my intestine
Making my pouch smaller
Revision to DS or even Sleeve
Also some surgeons band the bypass ..
But after having gastric band slip and erode that's not really an option that I would consider.. xx

Feel like I'm wishing my life away at the moment till the next apt letter arrives x X

I have to wait for them to have their MDT and I know they are looking at the fobi/minimiser ring as an option as I discussed it with my surgeon.

But there were other options that are available either alongside the minimiser ring or by themself such as shortening my intestine
Making my pouch smaller
Revision to DS or even Sleeve
Also some surgeons band the bypass ..
But after having gastric band slip and erode that's not really an option that I would consider.. xx

Feel like I'm wishing my life away at the moment till the next apt letter arrives x X

Awww bless you! Well fingers crossed for you!!must be a horrible waiting game! Xxx

Awww bless you! Well fingers crossed for you!!must be a horrible waiting game! Xxx

Thank you Hun...
Have you started a diary yet??
They are such a good way of keeping a record of your surgery and losses xx

Thank you Hun...
Have you started a diary yet??
They are such a good way of keeping a record of your surgery and losses xx

Yes I have started a diary! Not been posting it daily though! As being on this LRD and working some days are very much the same. Thank you for all your support xxxxx

Back