• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone had their op cancelled at last moment?

Hengest

Just had my op cancelled (4 o'clock!) and was due to go in tomorrow morning at 7 . Absolutely gutted (or not!). Appointments secretary not in today and hopefully will ring me tomorrow. This is at Southmead. Anyone know what the procedure is now? Does everyone shuffle back one(doubt it) or do I go to the back of the queue. They told me my date about three weeks ago. I suppose the worst is I wait another 3 or 4 weeks. It's because some other poor so and so is having an emergency of some sort. Obviously sorry for them but selfishly inside I'm going " So close!". If it is another 3 or 4 weeks my pre-op will probably expire. Not to mention the milk diet!!! :argh:

Oh well - rant over.

Sorry to hear your op has been postponed. When it's happened here, the rescheduled date is usually within a couple of weeks. Hang on in there!

my op was cancelled on the day io was sat starving in my gown at 4 in afternoon was gutted they did me the following week just one of those things that happen something took longer than it should have so they didnt have time for me

I hope you don't have too long to wait x

I had same as moo moo. I was in hops by 7am and fasting all day and at 5 my op was cancelled! I had it the next week

Back