• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone have asthma?

Perissa

I've got my first meeting with the consultant (getting a bit worried because no-one seems to have heard of him!!) and am wondering if my asthma will affect his decision.

I was treated for a year for asthma, saw a different doctor in the practice and it turned out I did not have asthma my lung function was very good it was down to my weight gain. I am sure that losing weight would help your asthma so I would not worry. Who is it your going to see? Linda x

I have not heard of him but I am fairly new to the forum, I am sure someone will be along that has had experience of him. Dont worry, if they say that its ok it will be ok and if they say its not then they will have your best interests at heart. I really dont think it will be negative though as when I first discussed surgery with the nurse at my GP's she said it would help. Fingers crossed, let me know how you get on hun and stop worrying...Linda x

I'm asthmatic, they never seemed concerned about it

Back