• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

worried

lisa45

Iam a bit worried i have got my first app on the 12th sep with dr siddiqui for band op .but it seems no one has heard of him he works for the chacer hospital in canterbury how do i found out about otheres that have gone with him :confused:

Hi Lisa

I understand your worry, i did a Google search for Dr Siddiqui and there is a number of entries, however it looks like there is more than one Dr Siddiqui !

Can you go back to however refered you and find out more about him, i did my research on my consultant and surgeon before my op, so i know how your feeling.

Let us know how you get on.

Richard

I had a look too and i think the name u are looking for is :

Your consultant

Mr Midhat Siddiqui MBChB, FRCS Consultant: Consultant General Surgeon Year qualified: 1983 Primary specialty: General Surgery Secondary specialty: Laparoscopic Surgery Clinical interests: Reflux disease and biliary diseases. Gastric cancer. BMI hospital: The Chaucer Hospital Private practice: The Chaucer Hospital Address: Nackington Road Post code: CT4 7AR

He is linked with a weightloss surgery clinic Siddiqui

xxxx

There you go, looks like the Lovebugs found him for you, if he's BMI you can do a search for him on there web site and check him out as they have write ups for all their consultants

Back