• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone heard off karlos

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Not seen him on here for bit, prob busy was just wondering if ok xx

he said in a post a couple of weeks ago that he was gonna stay off here for a while

Oh as long as he okay x

Oh as long as he okay x
yeah i think so someone also said that they had heard from him, so its all good :) shame though, he's missed here x

he said in a post a couple of weeks ago that he was gonna stay off here for a while

Did he say why? Didn't see that. I saw a post yesterday asking about him & someone had been in touch by text ... can't remember who, but seems he is OK xx

Did he say why? Didn't see that. I saw a post yesterday asking about him & someone had been in touch by text ... can't remember who, but seems he is OK xx
yeah it was something to do with that reversal thread, if you search it im sure you'll see his post x

yeah it was something to do with that reversal thread, if you search it im sure you'll see his post x

Well, maybe he needs a bit of time out then. It did get a bit out of hand. Just so long as his health is not the reason xxx :)

Yes he is missed xx

I think someone had a go about him being insulting (aka shooting from the hip) and he said he was going to disappear. Shame as he talks a lot of sense and is very straight talking. Hope he's ok.

Yes I was very sad when I read his last post. He said that he had a lot going on in his life without having to worry about and was staying away for a while. He really does have a lot on his plate health wise but I really miss him too.

I think someone had a go about him being insulting (aka shooting from the hip) and he said he was going to disappear. Shame as he talks a lot of sense and is very straight talking. Hope he's ok.

There are ways of saying things. I told him I thought his tone was often patronising. I only said that after seeing him reply like that on multiple occasions, and I wasn't the only one upset by his replies to various threads. Of course I wish Karlos well with his health problems and if he feels the need to stay away for a while that's up to him.

Karlos did say he would refrain from posting for a while as he is aware that his no nonsense approach can sometimes upset people. He is around on facebook though so if there are any updates to his health situation we will be kept in the loop, Im sure.

Thanks Sam, hope he comes back x

Karlos did say he would refrain from posting for a while as he is aware that his no nonsense approach can sometimes upset people. He is around on facebook though so if there are any updates to his health situation we will be kept in the loop, Im sure.

I was one of the people offended by some of the comments that Karlos made, especially when he stated that I " talk out of my arse"!! like I said in a previous post I have a lot of respect for his knowledge in the subject area of weightloss and wish him all the best with his health and wish he didn't have this awful illness, but no-one on here knows my full history or my qualifications in this area, and therefore has no right to be derogatory to me. I have to say I do not tolerate being talked to like that in person and am certainly not going to put up with this behaviour on what is supposed to be a support site
I have to say Sam that there is a difference between having a no nonsense approach, and shooting from the hip and being down right rude, and I believe that others on this site shouldn't support such behaviour.
I still use this site regularly and read posts to be inspired but I do think twice about posting anything and no doubt others feel the same but I wont be bullied into leaving or hope my account wont be disabled for sticking up for myself, cause at this moment I need the support even if it is just from reading other's messages on how well they are doing.
x

I was one of the people offended by some of the comments that Karlos made, especially when he stated that I " talk out of my arse"!! like I said in a previous post I have a lot of respect for his knowledge in the subject area of weightloss and wish him all the best with his health and wish he didn't have this awful illness, but no-one on here knows my full history or my qualifications in this area, and therefore has no right to be derogatory to me. I have to say I do not tolerate being talked to like that in person and am certainly not going to put up with this behaviour on what is supposed to be a support site
I have to say Sam that there is a difference between having a no nonsense approach, and shooting from the hip and being down right rude, and I believe that others on this site shouldn't support such behaviour.
I still use this site regularly and read posts to be inspired but I do think twice about posting anything and no doubt others feel the same but I wont be bullied into leaving or hope my account wont be disabled for sticking up for myself, cause at this moment I need the support even if it is just from reading other's messages on how well they are doing.
x

Nicola, this forum is for everyone & no one should feel in the least bit bullied - we have all had enough of that at some point in our lives. :mad: Don't be put off from posting because it is the fact that everyone has a differing view that makes the forum so interesting. If everyone just agreed with everyone else, we could miss out on some one's valid opinion's. Chin up, sunshine xxx :):)

Yes I miss him too. :cry:
Come back Karlos!! P L E A S E!

awww hope is okay... hes the one i look for on here as he makes me laugh , he can be a bit upfront but isnt that a good thing, he tells you how it is and sometimes we need that attitude when we waffle on,,, shud we start a bring back karlos thread lol let him see we miss him
?

Do we really need to? He'll be back when he's ready I'm sure. Creating a bring back thread for someone who's flounced off in a huff after upsetting people is just devisive and makes those of us who were hurt by his comments feel even more unsupported.

This thread is getting ridiculous! Leave the bloke alone to do as he wishes...!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back