• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone use a wii fit ?

jasonslaphead

does anyone use one of these wii fit thingys ?
I have been thinking of buying one, wondered if anyone had an opinion on them , also are they robust enough to have a 25 stone man leaping about on top of it. :crazy:

just found this on a website - The board itself can withstand up to 600 pounds of weight however it will only be able to measure up to 300 pounds.

I have one and its great. I think the weight limit is 300lbs. You dont actually do jumping on it lol
Steph xx

I use mine every day 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins at night doing step and boxing. Its got a weight of 23stone max. I like it gonna get a couple of new keep fit games for it

Apparently even cats like it
YouTube - Wii Fit Cat

Aaaah!

My son has just got one and they think its great - apparently my 5yr old granddaughter is a whizz at golf! I'm going to give it a try and, hopefully, father Christmas will remember that I want one. xx

Hula Hoop is brilliant - and it really does make me work! ;-)

Hula Hoop is brilliant - and it really does make me work! ;-)

Hahaha I nearly died doing Hula Hoop the other day!!! Have you tried Super Hula Hoop?? DON'T DO IT!!! lol

My hubby asked me yesterday if I fancied one!! WHAT??? I spend all day mucking out, cleaning the house and cooking so by the time I get 5mins I'm here with you lot chilling with a cuppa and a ciggie lol. When Would I find time and the energy to use one??Men eh!!

I've often thought about getting one but deep down I know that I would use it for a week then it would just gather dust until quietly just put under the stairs.

I've often thought about getting one but deep down I know that I would use it for a week then it would just gather dust until quietly just put under the stairs.

Exactly what mine has done! lolol

I used to love it and used it everyday until my arthrits got too bad, loved the hula hoop and tight rope. 7yr old loves it.
Try having look on martin's site as I've not seen it reduced in the sales but prices do vary
MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Ali
xx

This is on my Christmas list, have a couple of friends who have them and say they are great. I have noticed they are toning up (don't need to lose weight) so definatley want one.

Get your and give it a go, they are ment to be fun as well.

Take Care
Jeanx

Back