• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii Fit

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Just wondered how many of you have a wii and wii fit ?
we have one which we got the kids last year haha - good trick...
I love it when we have time to use it and have to say its not just a computer game its great there is yogo, hula hoop, step, tennis, balancing, posture , boxing - which is hard work. or just finding out your weight bmi etc.. and logging it
Just thinking with it being near christmas for all you who dont like gym's the wii is fantastic, and I am sure you OH's will ove it too.
(no I am not a rep for nintendo LOL)
xx

Yep they are fantastic! We have just got the extreme sports game too where you use the mat, its very good.

Haven't got the fit board but I do have the Olympic sports and Wii sports games which are both good, squash and boxing particularly. :D

Cuppa xx

I think its 24 stone (from memory) xxx

I've got one and I love it, I get weighed on it daily when I exercise(though haven't done much of that since my op but will do soon!) I love the fact I see my bmi going down and also the weight change is recorded. Plus, you can exercise in the house while dinner is cooking..i would highly recomend it!

:Dweight max is 23.5 stone
use ours all the time keeps me and the mrs happy laughing at each other.
wii fit board is a must......

Me has a wii fit, Ive just ordered the biggest loser game via asda site @£12.95. It comes out on nov 13th. cant wait .:D

Gail what game is it ?

Im getting that too watched it last night for the first time, love my wii get rabid rabbits tv party too thats soooo funny and you can ski on your backside on the wii fit board..... hours of fun
how old am i? big kid....

will get right on to it thanks xx

Adsa have got a good deal with games there are many sports games for only £10, they are also selling off the nintendo DS games, great for christmas, Bargin:D

I did read that the wii is coming down in price in the uk Think its gonna be £129 Might buy one

we've got a wii fit but i have never used it as of yet, when do you think it would be the right timeto go on it post op? Also for the wii, wii active is fantastic its your own personal trainer, i highly recommend it, hopefully iwill do better on it now that i have lost a bit of weight to what i did before i was knackered after the first exercise lol x

Back