• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anything i can take to boast my liver srinking diet

sammyc

im on day 9 of my slimfast liver diet i have my opp on the 4th feb so just over 2 weeeks away and i was just wondering if anyone knows is there anything i can take to help make sure my liver will be fine for my opp
ive been really good on my diet only had one slip up but i just wanna make sure there is nothing that can go wrong and stop me having my opp:p

Just stick to the guidlines given to your by your team and you will be fine, no need to do anything 'extra'.

H xx

as above!! good luck!

thanks guys ive just waited so so long i dont want anything to go wrong but by the time i have my opp i would have been on my diet 3 and half weeks so im sure that should be enough time to sort out my liver x think im just worring and everything now lol

I got my date the same day I saw the surgeon and only had 11 days on low carb diet!

i think the bigger you are the more time u need on the diet my bmi is 49 so thinks thats why i had to start mine so early they said 2-4 weeks on the paper work so i called and they told me to start that day so i will be on it for just over 3 weeks

Back