• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 week slimfast liver diet CAN I HAVE A GLASS OF WINE !!!

sammyc

Im on my slimfast liver diet my opp is in 19 days times been on it 7 days now and its my bothers birthday saturday just wanted to ask does anyone know if i can have a few glasses of wine or not if i cant then its not a prob just wanted to ask if anyone knows

no.

No. Follow the guidelines you was given by your provider, if it does not state you can have it then you can't x

NO!

Loving the clear answers lol

Sorry lol. Just gave me a giggle on the bus on the way to WLS support group (I have been giggling a lot when on oughtn't today :( lol)

Definite no! Wine has lots of carbs. Carbs do not help the liver shrink. If it doesn't shrink......

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

ha ha ha i was only joking guys but it was worth a try lol x
ill stick to the water then lol xxx

ha ha ha i was only joking guys but it was worth a try lol x
ill stick to the water then lol xxx

Very funny, I for one am just rolling in the aisles at this jolly jape, what a card you are

not sure if your all taking the micky out of me but is was a joke sorry if you didnt find it funny x

Yes I was given 2 diet options either milk and yoghurt or 1000-1200 calories low fat diet, I was in London the weekend prior to my op and I had wine, chicken and Tia Maria and I was fine xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yeah when I woke from my bypass I had meat and potato pie, chips n gravy and a pint of Guinness followed by sticky toffee pudding and custard and was absolutely fine and dandy!

It was funny Hun x

loubyl00 said:
Yeah when I woke from my bypass I had meat and potato pie, chips n gravy and a pint of Guinness followed by sticky toffee pudding and custard and was absolutely fine and dandy!

It was funny Hun x

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny!!!

Loving the humour on this thread lol

Im 6 weeks post op and would loooooooove a glass of wine.....but it is a big fat no!

I'm not bothered about wine, my tipple is voddy and diet coke. Just as a matter of interest, is there anything alcoholic that you can drink after a band? Not straight away obviously but when things have settled?

Im not a drinker but i think as long as it has no fizz it should be alright. Also i think tolerance will change, so be carefull how much you drink or you will be like a bladder on a stick. Should be a cheap date though!:)

why on earth would you want to jeopardise your pre op diet??

Back