• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charlie Fenton

Hi, I have posted on here before and then took a break as I had a lot on, had a lot of hassle with Tier 3 but finally was referred to Tier 4 at Ashford and St Peter's. I chose them as they weren't too far away from me, had a great website with a lot of information on it, were friendly on the phone and had the shortest waiting list (8 weeks until the first appointment and then the surgery will be sometime within the standard NHS 18 week period after that). I have also heard good things from other people I have spoken to about it. I have my first appointment for the Bariatric Workshop on 3rd April and am both excited and nervous. Can anyone tell me what to expect or if anyone on here has had any experience with them? I'm glad I have a date for my first appointment now, as I put on a bit of weight over Christmas and then with going to Prague in January, but I am now 4lb away from the weight I was when Tier 3 referred me and I know I can do that between now and then.

Hey, congratulations on being moved to tier four. We could be having our surgery around the same time (I meet my surgeon to get my date April 2nd). Make sure you join in on the post '2019 Surgeons list's so we can add you when you get your date x

Hey, congratulations on being moved to tier four. We could be having our surgery around the same time (I meet my surgeon to get my date April 2nd). Make sure you join in on the post '2019 Surgeons list's so we can add you when you get your date x

Thank you! I have just added it to my watched list. Good luck with your appointment, let me know how it goes! Are you at Ashford for surgery or somewhere else? x

Thank you! I have just added it to my watched list. Good luck with your appointment, let me know how it goes! Are you at Ashford for surgery or somewhere else? x

My surgery will be at Shrewsbury although I'm under Dudley (despite Derby being the closest Bariatric hospital - I think my GP knew that I'd get my surgery quicker through Dudley). Randomly, my brother was born in Ashford lol

Back