• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Approved!!!

Yay my surgery has finally been approved by my insurance !!!! I am having mixed emotions but excited to get started on my new journey in life. Now just waiting to hear when my surgery date is:) YAY!!!!!

We all are & scared in turn. Make the most if your waiting time, read, learn & ask all you need start making subtle changes to your routine that will help you post op. it's a case of preparing body & mind as much as you can to help you be prepared to succeed. It won't solve every problem & challenge you will face on your journey but it helps. Good luck.

Yay my surgery has finally been approved by my insurance !!!! I am having mixed emotions but excited to get started on my new journey in life. Now just waiting to hear when my surgery date is:) YAY!!!!!

Congratulations!!! :) x

Fantastic news x

We all are & scared in turn. Make the most if your waiting time, read, learn & ask all you need start making subtle changes to your routine that will help you post op. it's a case of preparing body & mind as much as you can to help you be prepared to succeed. It won't solve every problem & challenge you will face on your journey but it helps. Good luck.

I seem to spend every minute thinking about mine - don't think had a full nights sleep since I booked my date! Nerves/excitement!!! I'm reading as much as I can this forum is great for info :)

Congratulations. Hope you get your date soon. That is when time seems to go by like a flash and post op is just as quick. I away 4 weeks post op yesterday and I honestly don't know where the time as gone. I remember my op day as if it qas yesterday. Good luck x

Congratulations. Hope you get your date soon. That is when time seems to go by like a flash and post op is just as quick. I away 4 weeks post op yesterday and I honestly don't know where the time as gone. I remember my op day as if it qas yesterday. Good luck x
Thanks so much :) my surgery date is July 18th I start my liquid diet this Thursday ... :)

Good luck with the pre op diet. It does get easier with time. By the day of my op I was quite enjoying the liquid diet. I had to do it for 3 weeks. X

Back