• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BIG news for me...

farzu

Hi everyone,

I just got off the phone after speaking to Diane and guess what..... My funding have been APPROVED :talk017: She said its been approved in the 2nd catagory. I am not sure what does that mean (may e the new rule) but i will get the date at the end of the year. :bananalove: I am soooooo happy. YaY..

Thanks everyone for your advice and help.

Exciting times ahead.... congratulations :)

Brilliant news x

At last.... they took their time! xx

Great news, well done x

Thanks lovelies. I'm soo relieved now. Atleast i can plan for the rest of the year. Its been a long wait but now i forgot all about it lol.

Congratulations and best wishes Farzu:grouphugg:

How long has it taken to get to here?

Brilliant news, congratulations

thats brilliant !!!! Congrats x x x

Thats fantastic news hun! I can imagine you felt like a huge weight (pardon the pun!) has been lifted off your shoulders when Diane said yes!

So pleased for you - its nice to hear when someone gets some good news!

Congratulations and best wishes Farzu:grouphugg:

How long has it taken to get to here?

It will be 2 years in June but i'm still happy lol. At least have come this far. My referred me to to the obesity physican at first and i saw him for 1 and half years for my diabetes. he asked for sleep-apnoea test. Which i also suffer. And when he was sure that i am good to go, he asked my GP again to refer me to Homerton for the surgery. Its been a long process but its a lot of money too. all is well when end is well. I really forgot about all the wait and stress i have been through. I'm feeling amazing.

:woohoo::party0011::woohoo::party0011::woohoo::party0011::woohoo::party0011::woohoo::party0011::woohoo:

well done thats brill news, i'm really pleased for you! bet you feel amazing :) x its stories like yours that gives us hope and the will power to carry on and no one day we will feel the same as you do today :wee:xx

All the best xxx

:)That's great news:)

What a relief at long last-
I know how much thought,time,effort,research & money you have spent getting to this point-
:)Well done Farzu:)xxx

Back