• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

April 2015 Surgeries

it's hard but like you say so very worth it, not finding the hunger too much of a problem, lots of starch free veg, been using lots of herbs n spices to keep it interesting, and I drink constantly sip sip sip the day away :) first time I did it I had terrible cravings for sugar, which I found bizarre as I've always been a savoury kind a girl. Well I live in Anglesey North Wales, but the op is being done in Salford Royal, Manchester; apparently it's the closest place for me to have it done. Xx

lol Im a savoury kinda girl but the sweet thing takes my fancy from time to time !
Im a terrible drinker i struggle to drink at all during the day - trying to change my habits and fast !!

Aw im down close to you next week for a wee hol ! away to Phwelli for the week ! :)

xxx

lol Im a savoury kinda girl but the sweet thing takes my fancy from time to time ! Im a terrible drinker i struggle to drink at all during the day - trying to change my habits and fast !! Aw im down close to you next week for a wee hol ! away to Phwelli for the week ! :) xxx
phewelli is beautiful, have taken the kids to haven a few times lots of fun. What I've done to help me increase my drinks is have 2 x 1 ltr bottles which I fill with water & drop of sugar free juice, I try to get one of those drunk by lunch time, the other before tea time anything else after that is a bonus, if it's in front of you it's an incentive to drink it, when your bored take a sip, hungry take a sip, sad take a sip, happy take a sip, fancy something you shouldn't take lots of sips, that's how I do it. I hope you have a fabulous holiday, there are so many amazing places visit. Xx

I'll give that a go :) will no doubt increase what I'm drinking at the mo! Thanks :)

Aww Fabby will be glad just to get a break & see somewhere new :) xxx

Good luck Billie and Mamma Mia for this weekend. Meet you on the losers bench! :) 3 more sleeps for me :)

Good luck Billie and Mamma Mia, flipping heck we're going to need some space on the losers bench over the next few days

Lynn x

My admission time is 7am !!!

I'm so nervous something is going to go wrong.
I'm crapping my self lol

Hi everyone I couldn't see a thread so I hope its ok to start one seeing as its April Fools Day in about an hour! :) I'm due a bypass on the 13th April. I've had my pre-op today and everything was fine, unless the blood test show anything. So all being well, I'll be done on that day! Wishing everyone well on their journeys :)

I'm in also on the 13th yay xxx

Good luck to all those getting their ops in the next few days.

Back