• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

April 2015 Surgeries

I'm banded. I'm in pain !!! It's horrible. Feel crap. Hope this doesn't last to long :(

Billie x stay strong & think positive .
Get through the pain barrier , it can only get better .
Thinking of you wishing you a speedy recovery !! X

Date moved back a week ! ???
7th May for me now !

Don't stress too much I got cancelled twice, but I'm in tomorrow and you will be soon good luck hun xxx

I'm doing my best to just keep positive :) will enjoy my last week now!
Good luck with both your op & new journey xxx

sorry to hear that Hun, I know how disappointing this can be, but it's still happening, you're just gonna have an extra week so use it wisely & party ;-) xx

I'm staying positive & using the extra time wisely !
Still famed excited Lolol xxx

I'm banded. I'm in pain !!! It's horrible. Feel crap. Hope this doesn't last to long :([/QUOT

Hi Hun tried to pm you but wouldn't let me hope you got home safely and feeling a little less painful today, I didn't go down until 3pm yesterday! I'm all done and surprisingly only had one slow release painkiller so far even managed to get to the loo! Will keep you posted chuck and you keep letting me know your ok xxx

Hi I tried to PM you 2 and it said your message box was full.

How are you feeling. Maybe delete some messages and try pm again xx

I don't believe it ops been cancelled again!!!! Postponed until 27 April now, disappointed .com, just as I was allowing myself to become excited about it again :-(

Aww. That's tough for you. Lets hope this is the last delay. I hate waiting myself.

Chrissy

Aww. That's tough for you. Lets hope this is the last delay. I hate waiting myself. Chrissy
thanks Chrisy, it been a tough day, my bosses don't know so had to keep myself together till I got home, had a cry, n a cuddle from my kids n feel a bit better now xx

I don't believe it ops been cancelled again!!!! Postponed until 27 April now, disappointed .com, just as I was allowing myself to become excited about it again :-(

Oh no Dizzy, only just seen this. Surely it must go ahead the third time, stay strong and see it as extra time to prepare yourself.

Lynn x

Back