• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

April 2015 Surgeries

claudiadearman

So I'm a week post op feeling great incisions and bypass amazing food going in great no hiccups!!! Until ive now got a tennis ball sized haematoma under my right side incision causing me agony!! Seen my surgeon he says it will take a few weeks but will disperse eventually xx

dizzyday71

So I'm a week post op feeling great incisions and bypass amazing food going in great no hiccups!!! Until ive now got a tennis ball sized haematoma under my right side incision causing me agony!! Seen my surgeon he says it will take a few weeks but will disperse eventually xx
arnica gel & bath soak can help with that, I wouldn't put the gel over your incision as it might sting a bit but it would be fine underneath, arnica is great for calming big bruises, glad your doing well apart from that xx

dizzyday71

Do I dare to start feeling excited? Due in on Monday but I've been here twice before & then it was cancelled, maybe I should wait until Saturday???

BFB

Do I dare to start feeling excited? Due in on Monday but I've been here twice before & then it was cancelled, maybe I should wait until Saturday???

You can't be that unlucky, surely? 3rd time lucky as well!! I'd be getting a teensy bit excited if I were you. :)

dizzyday71

You can't be that unlucky, surely? 3rd time lucky as well!! I'd be getting a teensy bit excited if I were you. :)
I think am going to hold it back till Friday, if I get through Friday without the dreaded call, then I think I can officially get excited xx

dizzyday71

Finished work, now for a little me time. I have everything crossed that I can cross, that I am now only 3 days away from my op :)

dizzyday71

Well the bath was run, the himalayan salt was added, candles were lite & the tebetan singing bowls were playing in the back ground, let the relaxation begin, the only thing missing was a nice glass of red.

;-p

BFB

Oh that sounds lovely and relaxing. Not long now :)

dizzyday71

Oh that sounds lovely and relaxing. Not long now :)
Feeling a little sick n nervous, dreading another call to cancel me, if I make it to 4 O'clock without a call I think it will go ahead on Monday, fingers & toes crossed. Xx

BFB

Feeling a little sick n nervous, dreading another call to cancel me, if I make it to 4 O'clock without a call I think it will go ahead on Monday, fingers & toes crossed. Xx

Did you get a call? Really hope not....... Xx

BFB

Woo hoo, exciting!! I'd jump up and down with ya but I don't want a black eye!! :D xx

BFB

BFB

Yay, not too long now! :)