• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

April 2015 Surgeries

dizzyday71

Well I can't believe how calm I feel, I expected to be a bag of nerves by now. In 14 & a half hours I will be on my way to a new life, have to be at the admissions lounge for 11, so I must be having the op mid to late afternoon I think? How long does it take between admission & surgery? Anyone know? Xx

Good luck for tomorrow - I am now 10 days post op. and can't believe how good I am and have lost 13lbs so far. Not feeling hungry but could die for something solid.

You'll soon be on the loser's bench - it's getting awfully crowded on here, but we'll make enough room for you.

dizzyday71

Good luck for tomorrow - I am now 10 days post op. and can't believe how good I am and have lost 13lbs so far. Not feeling hungry but could die for something solid. You'll soon be on the loser's bench - it's getting awfully crowded on here, but we'll make enough room for you.
thanks sundowners, well done on the 13 lbs that's brilliant so glad you are feeling so well. Am looking forward to joining you on the losers bench xx

mamma mia

Will be thinking of you Dizzy good luck and here's to the start of a new you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

weegie

Best of luck tomorrow Dizzy. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

ladilindy

Good luck Dizzy, will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope everything goes smoothly and look forward to seeing you on the other side

Lynn x

BFB

Good luck for tomorrow Dizzy.....it's finally here. Will be thinking of you :) Update when you can! :) xx

dizzyday71

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes, I will be back on as soon as I can. Still feeling very calm fingers crossed I am still like this as I walk down to theatre. Grand total lost on the LSD 20lbs! What a brilliant start to my journey see you all on the other side xx

BFB

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes, I will be back on as soon as I can. Still feeling very calm fingers crossed I am still like this as I walk down to theatre. Grand total lost on the LSD 20lbs! What a brilliant start to my journey see you all on the other side xx

Yay, congratulations on your pre-op loss :) Look forward to hearing an update later. Your seat on the losers bench is ready :)

Last edited:

ladilindy

Brilliant pre-op loss, can't wait to hear from you later

Lynn x

cam1983

Amazing loss pre-surgery - well done and I can't wait to hear your story post surgery xxx

dizzyday71

Hello lovely people, well I made it to the other side, am doing ok, still pretty out of it, but am home & sip sip sipping away. As soon as I have a bit more get up n go I will tell you of my journey so far much love dizzy xx

ladilindy

Welcome to the loser's bench Dizzy. Rest and take care of yourself

Lynn x

Well done. One tip I can give is to concentrate when you are drinking, it's so easy to take in more than you should. Your stomach will soon tell you.

BFB

Congratulations dizzy! :) Take it easy. Look forward to hearing more when you're able xx

dizzyday71

Well how do I feel? Not too bad, felt very sick late last night & again this morning, that has passed now. Managing small amounts of liquid food not as often as I should, but I am doing well with sugar free juice & water. I will write a full account of my surgery experience once I can stay awake long enough to put more than a few words together. Anyone else find that after they ate they fell asleep or is it just me? I know it's still very early days & I still have a lot of adjusting to do, so far all feels good not too much pain other than the wind, but that's a whole different story. I hope everyone is well catch up with you all soon xx

ladilindy

Good to hear from you Dizzy, sickness could be as a result of the anaesthetic or simply that you are not eating very much at the moment. I was very sleepy the first few days, but it got better quite quickly. Keep up the fluids and update us when you feel up to it

Lynn x

dizzyday71

So am feeling pretty good, which surprises me, I certainly don't feel like I have had major re-plumbing! I have written a diary if anyone want to read about my journey so far, it's simply called Dizzy's Diary. Hope it's helpful xx