• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Aqua Aerobics

Beegee

I do aqua zumba, love it too... brilliant for wobbly bodies to perform gracefully.

sarahrob

I love swimming and like zumba... I'm going to have to find an aqua zumba class, that sounds amazing!

paddy68

Hey guys ? how long after surgery was it before you went back to aqua?!
I'm booked in for surgery but I will be keen to get back to my aqua aerobic class!! Xx

sarahrob

Hey guys ? how long after surgery was it before you went back to aqua?!
I'm booked in for surgery but I will be keen to get back to my aqua aerobic class!! Xx

I swim a lot, but after my op I didn't go in the pool until my provider gave the ok at my 5 week appointment. I'd check with your provider what their guidelines are.

paddy68

I will do I get my op on Tuesday so I'm getting as much aqua aerobics in as I can this week!
I can't swim but hoping after surgery I'll get the confidence to learn! Xx

ClaireMarie

I will do I get my op on Tuesday so I'm getting as much aqua aerobics in as I can this week! I can't swim but hoping after surgery I'll get the confidence to learn! Xx

I wish you luck, I start my first aqua aerobics class on Thursday, but already swim just over two miles, three times a week and it's done absolute wonders for my bingo wings. I also do Yoga but really that's just "me" time.