• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

arghhh so angry

saffrons

appeal...... i have been informed by my pct that my request has gone to panel because i have requested funding prior to my weight management course ending. it ends in jan. mr ammori has sent them a letter stating that i have to have my gallbladder removed along with some metal left behind from my band removal, he has stated that its best if this is all done at once, i have been told that they are asking for further info from the weight management people, she is a cow and i am wondering what kind of sway she has, surly if i need to have an op and its mr ammori who is doing it and i have a bmi of 59.4 and there are only 5 or so sessions left then you would think funding would be ok at this point.. i have been in so much pain with my gallbladder and have been advised that it would be crazy to have 2 ops it just seems delay tactics to me. what can i get in another 5 sessions that is gonna mean that i don't need wls. why should i have to wait to have my gallbladder removed its not like they are saving on the cost of surgery as i will be going under anyway.. im soooo angry with this whole process, rant over:mad::mad:

I appreciate your desire to just get the surgery and start a new life. However please appreciate that there are formal procedures and protocols they have to abide by; they bed the rules for one it opens the floodgates for others.

It's at panel now. No point in getting vexed and raising your blood pressure. You're better of relaxing and waiting for the decision of the panel. Fingers crossed it'll be the decision you want. :)

CC x

the whole process is driving me mad, i will have completed the course im not asking to miss it im asking to be able to book in a surgery date in jan which will be after the course has finished anyway, as ok'd by my consultant he has confirmed that as soon is the funding is in place i dont have to wait as he wants to take my gallbladder out asap but i cant have pre op tests until funding is released and wiating to start this after jan is causing added delays which is what he wants to avoid.

I can see your point a little clearer now. However I thill think they're just following procedure. Basil Ammori only has so much sway ... but he can't influence funding matters it is beyond his control. He can only recommend something.

I see what you say makes sense ... but your hands are tied right now. I think you will have a date and funding will be released ... but try and relax. You'll lose the weight eventually :) :hug99:

i hope so, fingers crossed i get the response i want and soon, as these gallbladder attacks are so painful,

Back