• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

appeal......

saffrons

i have been informed by my pct that my request has gone to panel because i have requested funding prior to my weight management course ending. it ends in jan. mr ammori has sent them a letter stating that i have to have my gallbladder removed along with some metal left behind from my band removal, he has stated that its best if this is all done at once, i have been told that they are asking for further info from the weight management people, she is a cow and i am wondering what kind of sway she has, surly if i need to have an op and its mr ammori who is doing it and i have a bmi of 59.4 and there are only 5 or so sessions left then you would think funding would be ok at this point.. i have been in so much pain with my gallbladder and have been advised that it would be crazy to have 2 ops it just seems delay tactics to me. what can i get in another 5 sessions that is gonna mean that i don't need wls. why should i have to wait to have my gallbladder removed its not like they are saving on the cost of surgery as i will be going under anyway.. im soooo angry with this whole process, rant over:mad::mad:

Back