• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'me in agony

IRJ

I had my gallbladder removed 29th Jan and since then i've been in agony i have a very tender stomach that hurts all the time, my right side where the gallbladder was is very sore, when i breathe in it hurts but the worst pain is in my back which is excruciating on both sides nr where the gallbladder was and the other side near my kidneys, somebody thinks it could be wind but i dont think it is, i cant sleep and i have to move onto my side to get any comfort and when i press my stomach in the middle the pain shoots to the pain in my back, i've taken wind tablets etc but to no avail so i will be contacting the hospital to see if they can see me has i can't stand this so after all my moaning i was wondering what people who have had there gallbladder out think and have you had any of this experience.

im wondering if you might have a bile stone in yr bile duct. sounds very similar to what ive had twice. child birth would of been preferable. dont take any chances and get yrself to A & E at salford.

I agree with Carol, it doesnt sound like wind to me. Get yourself to A & E, better to get it checked out ..... hope you get it sorted soon hun XX

I agree. Sounds very much like you've got a stone stuck. Get it checked out asap. You shouldn't feel like this after having your gall bladder removed. I certainly didn't.
Grace xxx

I Had mine removed and no problems too report. once I read ur post I thought the same as the other possible trapped stone. I would get this checked as it happened to a lady who was in same ward and ended up spending 3 months in hosp due too this and she had an abundance of probs. Not wishing too scare u or nothing , but plz get it checked , better to be safe then sorry hun. xxx

i had mine removed in 2008 and after the op, i still kept getting "gallstone" pains and i was convinced i had a stone stuck. kept on and on at the doctor to give me a scan, as he kept telling me it was indigestion and prescribed me mebeverine, but he finally caved and the scan showed there was no stone there! after about a month or so after the scan i found that the pain just went on its own... bizarre could have been indigestion, but the pain was SO strong, im still not convinced....! get yourself to your GP/A&E and get it checked out, and if you're not happy with what they say, go somewhere else! There is literally no pain worse (childbirth included...) good luck! x

Aww Bless, I do hope you are feeling some relief... it's a miserable problem for sure... I had my bile duct removed with my gallbladder around ten years ago... I wonder sometimes why they don't always take the two together... they can be such a nuisance.

Love and hugs xxx

Back