• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

at last update on hsmel

ladylite

Well I couldnt stand the wait so I took the bull by the horns and phoned her, and she is completely fine.

She has had soup, and jelly and yoghurt. Her BP is now under control.

So Melanie welcome to the losers bench.

Yay.. well done & happy healing. x

Thanks LL. x

yay fab news ;)

Great news Mary, thanks for letting us know :D We can relax now and wait for her to get home where she belongs. Still no news on Angie though! X

Great news, hope she's back here soon xx

Oh that was Angies brother......I didnt realise! Oh poor Angie I bet shes devastated......Im really upset for her! X

what happened with angie, i cant find any post, i hope shes ok, poor thing, i so feel for her.

Apparently her op was cancelled due to an emergency if I remember rightly what her brother said. I think he also said she is pencilled in for the 5th December.....Poor Angie I bet shes gutted X

Apparently her op was cancelled due to an emergency if I remember rightly what her brother said. I think he also said she is pencilled in for the 5th December.....Poor Angie I bet shes gutted X

OMG how devastating for the poor girl. Dec is really not good enough is it??

Ange - nothing I can say will make this easier to bear but sending you a cuddle!

Linski xx

i was just gonna go mad on angies behalf then when i thought it was dec, phew dotty, thank goodness you postd when you did, lol, well at least oct 5 isnt that far away, but the poor girls got to get all psyched up again now. big hugs angie hun x

Thrilled to hear HSMel's ok. But utterly gutted for Angie. Poor lass.

Back