• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Great News At Last

Today has been a great day. I actually told people at church that I was having an abdominal operation next Sat. I didn't go into details. I also told 3 others that I was having a bypass. They were very supportive and congratulated me on being brave and have offered to cook some soup for the first couple of weeks as well as sending food around for the rest of my family. I can't get over how unphased they were by my news. So far only my siblings, dad and 2 very close friends know. Is this a sign that I'm more relaxed about it all as I've told others?

This time next week, DV, I'll be on the losers bench.

On Wednesday I have an appointment at the blackout clinic, to check that my car accident wasn't due to me blacking out. Hopefully all will be well and my surgery won't be affected. I've also got to fill in insurance forms re the accident and my pre-op form for the Spire.

We're off to Wolverhampton tomorrow for a friends surprise 60th birthday party. Hopefully no one will notice my lack of food consumption. The girls and hubby said they will help me stick to the straight and narrow. With my date so close I don't think I'll have a problem.

Good to see you're back Allie.

love

Rebirth

Great news sweetie, so pleased for you. It has been a long hard slog but you are almost there. Good luck for Saturday. xx

Thanks hun good to be back! There is a friend of mine Anne (Biggy 123) having her bypass in Spire on Friday she is coming down from Glasgow so you must look out for each other it would be nice for both of you. I can't ait to see you next time around hun you have been so lovely to me i'm looking forward to returning the kindness xx

Thanks Glenville, I'm glad to hear about your news. hope all works out well.

Rebirth xx

Thanks Allie, it will be great to meet Ann will you let her know my name etc. I'm due in the Spire at 7am on Saturday. Not sure where I am on the list, but if I'm able to I will pop in and see her or vice vers.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement.

love and hugs

Rebirth xxx

Absolutely brilliant news, the week will fly by and you will be sat on the losers bench before you know it xx

Had a great time yesterday in Wolverhampton at my friends surprise birthday party. I managed to stick to the liver reducing diet, although I did have a slither of the cake. It was a little hectic getting there due to a couple of accidents on the motorway we arrived half an hour late. I hate being late.

I've just phoned Kath and found out that I have to stop taking my asprin 3 days prior to surgery. I'm off to pick up a prescription for liquid medication for my other ailments. I'm waiting for a couple of new parts for my mask as they broke over the weekend. At least they should arrive before Saturday and save me a trip to Wythenshawe.

Hope you're all well.

love

Rebirth

Good luck Rebirth,
It's looking good and the days will soon pass... so glad you are getting ahead and I shall be thinking of you...
Sending love and hugs your way!
Take good care
xxx

Congratulations! Not long to go now!! :D xxxx

Congrats! Excited for you. Not long now :)

Not long now P-
glad you enjoyed your bank holiday

p.s. get hubby to email/text me when he has news & I will pass it on
you must all be getting so excited,Juliex

Back