• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

At last

Magsy

This morning had my appointment with Psychologist Carley at Salford. What a lovely lady. Oldham was waiting to approve funding until they had a report confirming that she felt I was ok for surgery. She approved and even phoned Mr Amouri sec whilst i was there to set up appt with surgeon. Also phoned Oldham to confirm. Hopefully everything will go ok now as funding was main issue. Yeahhhhh that light is beginning to appear at the end of the long bloody tunnel xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations!!!

I am sure you must be very relieved to hear your good news!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

sicknote

Congratulations x thats wonderfull news, your on the road :character00201: and the wheels are turning for you now beep beep x well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

suepat10

Fabulous news xx

Magsy

Thanks girls feel a little excited now, it such a long process at times and they have raised the bar again for funding i count myself one of the lucky ones. My friend who had been approved has now been told she does not now reach the criteria because her BMI is to low. so upset for her and others in the same position. xxxx

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:)Great news Magsy:)
What an emotional journey wls is for us all!

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Congrats!!! I am in the same boat as your friend. But regardless, I am over the moon
for those who get through :)

Magsy

So nice of you Fuffs, i really think its so unfair that people like yourself are refused surgery. Keep strong and dont give up my friend has appealed and they are relooking into it for her.xx

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Thank you very much Magsy :) with me, no one else has said I can no longer have my op. Just one doc I have never met before at Weight Management. So I am waiting for a response from an email to my normal consultant and also emailed my pct last night for clarification of the guidelines :) all I can do is cross my fingers and rest them for the fight!

I really hope your friend manages to change their mind :)