• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ATTITUDE

janie71

Is it me or when you get to a certain age does your attitude have the right to change towards people(in a bad way)NO!
I had a little argument with a 50-60ish woman in woolworths the other day regarding her attitude towards a member of staff. She then told me that she had diabetes(so does my father)and I said that is not an excuse to talk to anyone in that manner, I am fat and unhappy but I never under any circumstances what ever my mood would talk to anyone like that. I think over weight people and people who have lost weight have more respect for people in general. I have had a gentleman open the door for a SKINNY woman and then leave go when I was going through, PIG. Know wonder the kids of today are the way they are. You know what im talking about.:rolleyes:

i know exactly what you are talking about janie, b4 i lost my weight ppl seen me as a nobody worthless some one that should not be out in public, now people interact with me differently in public ! WHY ? im still the same person just my physical appearnce has changed nothing else, why should i be treat better from the public now because im slimmer now, i was still me b4 i lost weight. just goes to show people do judge people on how they appear ive lived both sides of the coin from the larger lady to the slimmer one.
SHAME ON PEOPLE thats all i can say.

liz x

i know exactly what you are talking about janie, b4 i lost my weight ppl seen me as a nobody worthless some one that should not be out in public, now people interact with me differently in public ! WHY ? im still the same person just my physical appearnce has changed nothing else, why should i be treat better from the public now because im slimmer now, i was still me b4 i lost weight. just goes to show people do judge people on how they appear ive lived both sides of the coin from the larger lady to the slimmer one.
SHAME ON PEOPLE thats all i can say.

liz x
I could not of said it better myself, we are so much better than they are and will ever be. I was once on the smaller size and rejected the nice comments from the male SPECIES. I have been with my husband for 22 years(married for only 7). He is my life.

aww janie u got a star there hun !!! Im sure he will support you through your journey just like my hubby has x

In work I am basically over looked for the slimmer models, on the phone when no one can see us we are all equal but face to face they think because you are over weight your opinion counts for nothing. I never had this when I was slim. A few decent people see past the fat and see the person I am.....xx

hi i totally agree!!
i work in a school and you can see the pre nursery kidies coming in at 3years old and they have so much confidence and attitude but its not there fault its the world we are living in.
emma

People's attitude towards disability gets my goat. When I am in a wheelchair or my mobility scooter I become magically invisible. People step out in front of me, don't bother to hold doors, and talk to my hubby but not me! As for abusing disabled parking don't even get me going.

I had an old woman repeatedly run her trolley into the back of me in sainsburys a while ago, and I was using my stick so I wasn't very steady. I turned round and politely asked her to stop doing it and she and her husband went ballistic! Then I got all the evil looks from everyone for arguing with an old couple!

People.

shel know that one well my sister is disabled and uses crutches im sure some people think they are a fashion accessory instead of a mobility aide

Back