• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Samsara

Hello - following Big Dee's recent post about her avatar being seen on google images when "gastric wrap" was put in the search box, is it possible for the site to create a check box so we can make our avatar pictures private to members only (like you can with the profile picture)? And if not, why not?

We quite like to share our faces with each other but not necessarily the big bad world! :eek: Thanks x

Shocking..

Brilliant post jaybo78.. I have a couple of websites that I have designed and I maintain them for the owners, so will put that link to good use ...

If they can, yes!

I can't answer this for you, Pierce is your man but please bear in mind we all have full time jobs as well as volunteering on here. It would be impossible to pick up all new threads.

If you feel you are going 'unanswered' pm one of us, we will get a notification then.

Pierce did reply on your other thread re avatars:

http://www.wlsurgery.com/forum-tech...an-guests-site-view-my-avatar-photos-etc.html

Yes, thank you and I apologise if I seemed impatient. It did seem like a long time ago I posted that but when I now look I see it was only a week ago :eek: Sorry! x x

Back