• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaad Girl!

Bellydancer57

First time I have had a 'cheat' since preop diet in January & 13 weeks post surgery. Been soooo good for so long.
On hols in France & had a delightful chocolat chaud in a beautiful patisserie shop at lunch time - no cakes or biscuits though.
OMG I am still regreting it. I feel like I've had a 3 course meal! Haven't been able to eat or drink since. Thankfully slowly subsiding but it taught me a lesson. I will never cheat again - yeah right!:sigh:

It's not a cheat u allowed yourself a treat and that's fine life is too short but if you count these things in you will be fine :)

I spent 30mins slowly. Sucking a cabury's creme egg thus Easter. I'm full of regrets but managed to lose a stone since. Not encouraging it but we do all slip ups once in a while ;)

You've done so well up to now and its not like you're on the pre-op or just a couple of weeks post-op. You're on hol and had a treat - just make sure its not the slippery slope (I'm an all or nothing kind of girl so one slip is usually followed by several days of indulgence). Fresh start tomorrow x

Factor a little naughtiness in, to keep you on the straight n narrow....I'd never have coped without my Freddo frog to look forward to! :)

Life is about balance. Dont do guilt ... Factor it in, then just relax, and enjoy every mouthful :).

Thx for advice. Wouldn't mind if I had enjoyed it. Back on straight & narrow today. Sun is shinning here in France & went to Christian Dior museum to see exhibition of his dresses used in the movies. Fantastic & my fav was a silver cocktail dress made for & worn by Audrey Hepburn. Sooooo tiny - it would only fit over 1 of my legs despite my weight loss LOL. I can dream can't I?

Back