• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

baack to work

louise1983

Hi Guys

Im due back at work tomorrow and i dont want to go :( i feel like a kid again going to school for the 1st time lol.
i dont have a physcial job but its mentaly demanding and i have to be switched on all the time (and im deffinatly not atm) the lights are on but no one is in springs to mind haha :rolleyes:.
And to top it all off at the weekend i woke up with a trapped nerve in my neck which is causing me great pain and my left arm & hand is compleatly numb??? i have been to the hospital on saturday & sunday and they couldnt see what the problem was grrrrrrrrr
im back at my gp tomorrow morning to see what they suggest ...

xxx

poor you i know how it felt going back i have a very mentally demanding job and sometimes i feel as if ive lost the plot especially when i need to eat, i felt very tired at work for weeks but it does get better, and that trapped nerve wont be helping can you not get another couple of weeks off xxxxxxxx

poor you i know how it felt going back i have a very mentally demanding job and sometimes i feel as if ive lost the plot especially when i need to eat, i felt very tired at work for weeks but it does get better, and that trapped nerve wont be helping can you not get another couple of weeks off xxxxxxxx

Good idea - ask for some more time off, at least a couple more weeks - can't see that this would be a problem seeing what you have gone through. Good luck.

thanks girls, its the numb hand that is really worring me, but will just have to wait and see whats said tomorrow x

hope all goes okay louise, i went back after 10 days lol dont use brain but very demanding lol xx

Are you still working, Maz? Thought we had made you realise what an unreasonable s**t your boss was, grrr. Don't over do it, hun xxx:)

Louise, Know what you mean ... going back to work after any length of time off always feels like this & I sooo empathise with you :( If you can work with your arm & it is your intention to go back tomorrow, you will be back in the swing in no time. Seems like people post op experience symptoms similar to 'baby brain' & concentration is a thing of the past, lol. It will get better ... give it time & good luck for tomorrow xx :)

Last edited:
get a sick note from the doc :) x

well i have been to the docs and they have given me another week off and im going for physio this afternoon :sigh: i hope they can sort me out.
xx

Back