• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've been AWOL with posting...heres my update

MissyMustDoIt

serial cryer!!
Hi all,

firstly, sorry for not posting for so long, my fat bug got the better of me and i didnt want to share my negativity with you all.....i have however, been lurking and making sure that your all ok ;)

whats happened in the last 3 months ish......

I started at the SLIM, weight management programme at Heartlands, my first month i put on 1/2lb in a month, i had been watching my food but continued to drink alcohol thinking i was feckin invincible! #fail

I have spent the night in the hospital having my sleep apnea test...that was awful, i didnt sleep well, woke 5 times in the night but was told it would be fine, it was whilst i was asleep in between they needed the readings anyway....that was a couple of weeks ago, the nurse said my results would be back in 8 weeks approx....

My 3rd appointment at SLIM which was last thurs showed a loss of 7.45lb.....i was chuffed with this, its approx 2lb loss pe week, i have cut my drinking right down and i feel more in control of what i am eating now, i dont worry about what im eating, i dont think about food constantly....its just good!

AND i start my new job on monday....for those that remember me, i went for an interview a couple of months ago and got turned down because i was over qualified? wellthat manager called 4 weeks ago and said she wanted to see me........yes i was over qualified but she now realises that she needs my experience to move the business foward and offered me the job of Customer service TM/Trainer!!! ive had to work my 4 weeks notice and start tomorrow, im so happy, i love the company already and havent even started haha

Soooooooooooooooo....please accept my apologies, i dont know if ill be posting regularly BUT i wanted you to know that im here....if nothing but lurking

xxxx

good to see you mate, glad everything is coming together for you :) xxx

Back