• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back from hols

wildthing

Back from my first holiday in 4 years and its the first holiday ever that I haven't put any weight on. I had a few glasses of wine every day but did struggle a bit with the hotel buffet which is prob why I didn't put any weight on!! I was worried about the flight as well as heard the band gets restricted and strangely enough I did get a tightening feeling, but saw it as a 'free fill'!!! Anyway for first time ever was lovely to come back from a holiday the same weight. So am nice and slim with a tan now, roll on the Summer!!!

Great to hear and well done on not gaining. I can't wait for a holiday in the sun as usually I have to sit indoors or in the shade because I get too hot and sweaty and then get ratty lol. This year I'm hoping it will be so different now I've lost weight.

roll on 24th June 2 weeks in crete qith no orange extention belt on the plane, cant wait......

excellent news Judy x

That's great news Judy, bet you're feeling fantastic.

xxx

So glad you had a fab time, and great they you came back with no access baggage.:):)

Back