• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bag size???

k4rid4

just tryin to decide what size bag to take to hospital. going to get one of ebay.. but not sure if i need a massive one or just a little holdall. i think my dressing gown would fill it up.

You won't need to take that much, toiletries, nightwear, and a change of clothes - plus anything else you can't live without. I work in a hospital ward myself, so my insiders tip is that two small (small shopper size) is much better than 1 big one. You, and the nurses want your possessions to be safely stowed inside the small bed side cabinets.

are the bedside cabinets lockable? i really want to take my laptop as i have netflix on ther. well it did cross my mind to take my stuff in a carrier bag lol.

I took a small weekend bag and a cloth shopper. I dont know about your hospital, but both hospitals where I've worked, and where I had my op had the same cabinets. They do have very small lockers, but the nurse has the key not the patient, and they are usual used to store personal meds. So valuables are at your own risk.

B.R.I hun. il probly end up with MRSA lol

Back