• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what size bag

amanda1

Hi

What size bag can you take in hospital, i was thinking of taking a small hand luggue suit case or is this to big

Thanks for any help

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
No, that is fine ... I took the same size & never unpacked it as it is amazing how little you use whilst in hospital, lol. Nightie, Dressing gown & toiletries were all that came out + clean underwear on last day as didn't wear them for 2 days :eek:. Oh & NAS squash. Happy packing, honey xxx :):)

Josiegirl

I took a flight bag with wheels and handle etc and it was so heavy I couldn't pick it up off the floor to open it. Had to keep asking the nurse so I just grabbed toiletries and clean nightie and my medicines and left the rest until son arrived to bring me home LOL. So much for all my panic packing beforehand :D

Tatiana

I have yet to go into hospital for my surgery but have had my bag packed and ready since the middle of august. It is a wheeled holdall and I'm sure I've got more in it than I need but, as I'm not coming straight home when I leave hospital, I do need more things than just for a couple of nights stay!

Tatiana

amanda1

Suzanne5000

Six Month Post Op
you are doing a good thing babe you are taking control of your life which alot of people dont have the guts to do! this will mean you can live longer and healthir and look even more fantastic doing it!!!

Tray3004

Happy packing hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

amanda1

Suzanne5000 said:
you are doing a good thing babe you are taking control of your life which alot of people dont have the guts to do! this will mean you can live longer and healthir and look even more fantastic doing it!!!

Thanks for your kind words Hun

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

jenny17

Good Luck, hope all goes well :)

mandym1

I took a very small trolley case and was fine. Good luck and happy packing xx

Staffiemum

I took far too much in with me I didnt even change into my own nighties due to the fact I was on a couple of drips it was easier to use the hospitals gowns. Just stuck to my toiletries that was it. Good luck.