• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band questions

lindylulu

Hi , had my band fitted on tuesday , all seems to have gone ok, but had to have undiagnosed hiatus hernia fixed at the same time - has anyone else had this and will it delay recovery ?
Oh and on an unpleasant note - is wind normal afterwards and does this subside ????

Hi lindy wind is a prob thats what i am dreading my op is tomor so i will be windy with you. Hope you get well soon x

Yes the wind does subside, I used gripe water. other folk use other methods ( not sure wot they were atm) also another good thing for wind is moving around , once ur comfortable enough to move about . its does get better quite quickly (well it did for me ) Onwards and Upwards, good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Hi there new bander
here's hoping your recovery goes well. I used peppermint tea for the wind but i also set my phone to ring evey half hour to remind me to walk about for five/ten minutes. I think that helped most of all
Any other questions just ask and everyone on here will help as much as possible. It's a great site
best wishes to you
Jo XX

Back