• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band related

odonnellcheryl

Hi just need a bit of advice please I was banded two years and four months ago have lost eight stone I got up to 7.25 in my band am where I want to be size 10 but all of a sudden I felt i was eating even less and it was getting to me so I went and had one mil out but now I feel like I am eating to much is one mil to much to have out would it make that much of a difference as I'm scared that it might be leaking or am I being paronoid any advice xx

Hi Cheryl,

I do think when you get to your "sweet spot" that a ml can make quite a bit bit of difference, i am with HW and dr ashton did warn me of that. best thing to do is phone them and maybe have .5 back in and then if it still feels funny, go back and talk to them about your worries! good luck and well done on the loss!

xx

Hi Cheryl, I do think when you get to your "sweet spot" that a ml can make quite a bit bit of difference, i am with HW and dr ashton did warn me of that. best thing to do is phone them and maybe have .5 back in and then if it still feels funny, go back and talk to them about your worries! good luck and well done on the loss! xx
Thank you a few people on another site as well has said the same think I might wait till after Christmas now lol and thank you for advise xx

You're welcome! Good luck! I have just got back on (started back a week ago) after losing 8 Aron and putting on 5lbs. I've been quite hardcore this week so hoping it's off by Wednesday when I'm weighing myself! Are you still doing calorie controlled? X

You're welcome! Good luck! I have just got back on (started back a week ago) after losing 8 Aron and putting on 5lbs. I've been quite hardcore this week so hoping it's off by Wednesday when I'm weighing myself! Are you still doing calorie controlled? X
have gone a little bit mad but I suppose I'm going to have been having things i could not eat but as from mon am going to get back on it have just three meals a day no treats as don't want to put on as won't have a fill to after Christmas xx

Back