• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Defill Update

BlueDiamond

Hiya Guys and Gals

Well as u all know I been having some bad reflux problems and decided to get me band checked out today, just as well I did as it was almost full :eek: - I thought I had 5 mil in a 7 mil band , turns out I had 6 & 1/2 mil in it :confused: No wonder I been having problems. Anyhow I had the 1 & 1/2 mil out and back to 5 mil again. Saw the surgeon whilst I was there ( and dietician) u should have seen their faces when they saw me ( wished I had a camera) , their jaws dropped and couldn't believe it was me :D:p He even gave me a cuddle and congratulated me on losing all that weight and said my Bmi and weight are picture perfect and I am his model patient :D wot a lift that was . Dietician was happy with everything and told me not to lose any more weight, who would have thought it , a dietician saying not to lose any more weight lol ..I now weigh 57 kg - I am just overwhelmed tbh and what they said about bmi being perfect etc gave me a real boost. :D:D Now just gotta wait and see how the reflux goes:) - Much love 2 all xxx

Hi BlueDiamond,

Wow, well done. You must be so proud of yourself. Your journey is truly inspiring to me as I am starting my journey on the 31st March. Can't wait for my band, but l'm a little nervous. Hope I'll be a model patient too. xxx

Inspiring - well done. x

How on earth did you end up so filled up???

Back