• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LISTEN TO YOUR BODY

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys and Gals

Hope everyone is well - I have done this thread as once again I had to have an emergency defill yesterday.

I had a cough recently and went to my gp and I was put on antibiotics and steriods ( for me asthma ) and thought no more of it , then all of a sudden ( well a week later) wham over a day I had vomiting, reflux, pressure in chest, could only drink 400 mils in an hour and took 4 hours to go down - It just came right out of the blue , luckily for me I knew the signs and knew I needed a defill asap ( I have a 7 mil band in and found there was 7 mils in my band & had 1 mil removed like b4) my hospital is brilliant for being there for when I need them and I went to a & e , had bloods, urine, x ray etc ( to make sure nothing was blocking the band or it wasnt fused or dislodged etc ( thankfully it wasnt) the bariatric surgeon came down and did the defill and hey presto I am back in business. So folks if something doesnt feel right - LISTEN TO YOUR BODY ( hence the title). Lotsa luv to you all - BD X

Goodness, hope you're sorted now and feeling better!

You are so right BD ... Hope you are ok now x

hope ur ok..this is the part that scares me as i hospital is quite far away from where i live!x

Thanks Guys . What a difference a couple of days makes. I feel a gazillion times better and been sleeping like and log with no after effects of a tight band and still have gr8 restriction too. I cannot praise my provider enough . Thanks for your well wishes BD xx

BlueDiamond said:
Thanks Guys . What a difference a couple of days makes. I feel a gazillion times better and been sleeping like and log with no after effects of a tight band and still have gr8 restriction too. I cannot praise my provider enough . Thanks for your well wishes BD xx

Bd who is ur provider??
Glad ur feeling better and ur rite listen to ur body x

Back