• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band to Bypass on Wednesday!

Loooy72

Hi, I am finally having surgery on Wednesday! Can't believe it! Am very anxious, scared and excited at the same time!
Am worried that I might not get bypassed if there is any problems with removing the band and scared about the pain and I suppose the process after the surgery!
Have done the non-milk diet for 2 weeks now and very bored of chicken!
Any other band to bypasses out there?

Yay, not long now. Good luck xx

6 months band to bypass here! Admittedly I've had way too many problems, but on the 5 weeks that I didn't have issues, the bypass is much easier to have normal life with and I don't regret the change.
Having said that am 5000 miles from homestarted throwing up blood on Sunday morning and am in agony :cry: but hey the sun is out and so are the legs and strappy tops!

6Admittedly I've had way too many problems, but on the 5 weeks that I didn't have issues, the bypass is much easier to have normal life with and I don't regret the change.
Having said that am 5000 miles from homestarted throwing up blood on Sunday morning and am in agony :cry: [/QUOTE]

So out of 6 months (26 weeks) you have only *not* had problems ??? Meaning that the remaining 21 weeks you have had problems with your bypass?

And currently you are throwing up blood ? Doesn't sound good.

Hope you are ok

Hi, I am good thanks, felt like I had been kicked by a horse, surgeon said its a bigger op to have band removal plus bypass and to expect pain! I'm not taking any pain killers it's more uncomfortable and the diarrhoea is getting me down a bit!
Thanks for asking, I see you are getting bypassed on Wednesday! Good luck!

Back