• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass now being done on Wednesday OMG

josieslimmer

Hi,

after initially being booked in for this saturday at Chichester, I am now going in and having it done on wednesday 23rd sept!!! Christine from Dr Somers office just called, im going on Friday for my assesment. Today they will e-mail me the milk diet ar low card diet which i have to start straight away. I am so scared, excited, happy, worried and wanna scream LOOK OUT SLINKY MALINKY ON HER WAY.

Sorry xxx very excited xxx

just think of it as less time to worry lol good luck soon be here x

Another one soon to be taken by the losing side :D

Good luck hun, cant wait to start reading about your forthcoming journey!

:) xxxxxxxx

wow.less time to wait!That's great news.Good luck hun x:D:D

Wow, only 6 sleeps until surgery ( the one before does not count in my eyes). Good luck on Pre-op x

hi just received my diet! yuk, how do you cope? milk or low card which one do i choose? x
thanks for all your good wishes and encouragement, you truely are a great bunch on here x

thats brilliant xx

Hi Mandy

where are you having your pre op? if it's St Richards call up and see me, i will be the one crying in pain in the corner ! ( joking )

Thats brillant for you. Which food plan are you choosing?
All the best

Hello every1

ive been given the all clear now and told to wait for the surgery dates . Has any1 got any idea how long now?

Back