• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders - Getting back on the (band) Wagon!

Neen

WLS Moderator
Hiya, I wanted to reach out a bit to anyone lurking who has been stuck or regained with their band and lost their way a little bit.

Please don't feel like you can't join in! I have been in that position a lot in the past and for the first time in ages (years!!!) we now have plenty of banders coming on and posting regularly, ready and willing to help you get back on the wagon and understand the particular problems facing us as we try to get that good restriction and face the long haul of a slower rate of loss.

Don't feel discouraged! And don't wait for some vague time in the future when you hope to start losing sometime on your own...I've done that too and it can take a long time to get motivated and take action.

We're ready and waiting right now to help you solve any problems that are seemingly blocking your losses and get you back in the right direction...one day at a time xxxx

Hope that we see some of you back again soon...yes Gaynor , you as well xxxx

Good post Neen. This is a really supportive section and it's good to know others are in the same boat.

Back