• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bariatric Cookery Book

DaisyMaesy

Can some one explain to me the difference between the red, amber and green recipes on Carol's website? I've looked but I can find no reference to the difference. Assume it is something along the SW lines
Thanks

RoseA

Carol... red is for the liquid stage post op, amber is the soft/puree stage and green is after that, for life.

Zionaka

it's a good book

Zionaka

I ordered mine from Amazon

ladylite

I got mine from Amazon and to be honest havn't used it once yet. I tend to stick to what I normally ate but more protein with veg and low fat.

Grace

Me too! But I need to ring the changes! I'm so bored with my usual fare. Imust dust off the cookbook!

dottychic

I was wondering if it was worth buying, are there any nice recipes? Ive tried the one off the website....bariatric sheperds pie and that was lush :D XX

phatmomma

Dotty you mean the Herders Pie... And it is lush...

dottychic

I dont know if thats what its called in the book but on the website she called it bariatric shepherds pie, your right though it was lush :D XX

BUNNYRIOJA

[url=http://tickers.wlsur
I have the book, Carol came to a recent BOSPA meeting she was lovely, it's so good to have a recipe book thats not American, I love the website too, great ideas.
Bunny x