• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bariatric surgery nutritional pyramid

penelope1008

Fantastic aid to healthy eating post op and even pre-op getting myself used to what I can / should eat to make the most of the bypass when my turn comes. Thank you so much.

wizzbang

I haven't seen this before. Thank you for bumping whoever posted last and thanks for posting it whoever originally posted it.
It is now my screensaver.
Lynne x

annemw333

Six Month Post Op
This is great! I will have to print this out and laminate it and hang it on the fridge. Great reminder, even for someone almost 2 years post op.

Thank you for sharing.

mightyminx49

Proud grandmother of 7
I am posting this smillie face in at least ten forums just so that I can get my 50 posts to be able to do more stuff in here. Please forgive me in advance.

:banana dancer: :thankyou:

mightyminx49

Proud grandmother of 7
Hi Roch,

I am so impressed with the diet requirements on that picture you posted that I have printed it and it is now clearly displayed on my fridge!! Thanks so much for a valuable piece of information. :D x

sukay

Trying to focus on future
brilliant! got it as my desktop!

lyturt

Thanks. for sharing that chart its so easy to understand will put it on my cupboard door in the kitchen as a reference point