• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass beckenham spar

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
well joined the gym at last only taken me 18 years lol.and loving it i am doing aqua swim Mondays/wens days/Fridays/and in the gym toning up Tuesdays/Thursday/Saturday and Sundays.and so far my instructor has me doing 10mins on the cross trainer /10 mind on the bike/and 24 pushes on the leg ? sorry cant remember what it is called i now it does your ares and the top of your legs witch is what i need so it is good i just hope i still lose weight .but am finding that when i come out of the gym i want something to eat but cant as i have had my breakfast before i go in . so will have to buy some fruit hope they are OK to eat been eating cherry and strawberry's:)

Last edited:
Good for you!

Be sure to do your body measurements as it would be interesting to see how much you tone up.

Well done:happy096:

So pleased you're enjoying it Carol ! It's got me wondering if I ought to find a gym near me too... not that I can start just yet, but I need to say something convincing to Hasani when I see him !

ok

Good for you!

Be sure to do your body measurements as it would be interesting to see how much you tone up.

Well done:happy096:
have done my instructor at the gym has taken measurements and will do so again in 5weeks OK will let you no

Back