• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been hungry

misselvis

i had band 14th oct 12
was ok while on liquid diet but now on soft foods i find about hour after having
food i am bit hungry
the nurse told me its normal and will even out after few fills
also dont be surprised if you dont lose much weight in this time
anyone else felt the same
would love to hear from you

thank you

kay x

This is exactly what they say, and I found towards the end of the 2 weeks on this softer foods that it was harder (although at this time my own provider suggests moving onto less sloppy/mushy foods as the time passes) I did find that the hunger kicked in and it can be quite difficult.

The hardest time I found however was after my first fill at 5 weeks post op, it stimulated the stomach into feeling hungry and I had no restriction from my band so could eat what I wanted if I had wanted.

Hang in there ~ its a tough time while things are settling down, but they do say that weight loss during this time can be minimal until you get through this stage.

This is exactly what they say, and I found towards the end of the 2 weeks on this softer foods that it was harder (although at this time my own provider suggests moving onto less sloppy/mushy foods as the time passes) I did find that the hunger kicked in and it can be quite difficult.

The hardest time I found however was after my first fill at 5 weeks post op, it stimulated the stomach into feeling hungry and I had no restriction from my band so could eat what I wanted if I had wanted.

Hang in there ~ its a tough time while things are settling down, but they do say that weight loss during this time can be minimal until you get through this stage.

thank you
they just phone me and got 1st fill
20th nov
she said next week start on chewy foods

kay xxx

You will notice a difference when you get on to normal foods too, especially if you can concentrate on the drier and crunchier foods, they leave you feeling fuller for longer :)

I did find the liquid and mash hard again tho after that first fill . . .my levels of hunger went through the roof . . .

You will notice a difference when you get on to normal foods too, especially if you can concentrate on the drier and crunchier foods, they leave you feeling fuller for longer :)

I did find the liquid and mash hard again tho after that first fill . . .my levels of hunger went through the roof . . .

thank you

kay xx

misselvis said:
thank you
they just phone me and got 1st fill
20th nov
she said next week start on chewy foods

kay xxx

Kay what time you there on the 20th?

Back