• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been sick twice today

zns

:cry: feeling rather sorry for myself, had crackers for breakfast as I have the last few days but today I couldnt handle it and was sick. Just thought I would have something before taking my evening pills as I havent really eaten today because I was scared to after being sick and ive been sick again :cry:

o noooooo just have some fluids then get some zzz hun, hope your better tomorrow x

o dero... im sending a hug xxx

Oh dear! Hope things improve and you feel much better soon.
*hugs*

Oh you poor thing, They do say that what a pouch likes one day can make you ill another day! They must all be women, cant make their mind up :D Hope the sickness stops and you get some rest and feel better tomorrow (HUGS) XX

hope u feel better soon & tomorrow is a better day 4 u xx

Thanks all finally its gone Im not sure if its a fullness thing or a not tolerating. Very annoying! Its a pain in the chest around the top of the stomach area, scary pain as you forget how high your stomach is up in the chest and the first thing you think is heart attack lol (well thats probably just me Im odd lol)

Last edited:
might just be one of those days hun, see how you are in the morning, try having milk or something made with millk tonight. big hugs xxx

Sorry you've been sick hun. A lot of people struggle with eggs in the early days which is a real shame as they are a great source of protein. Id say it was the eggs that made you sick rather than the crackers.

Oh hope you feel better. Perhaps it is a bit of a bug and not your tum playing up? Trouble is in these early days we dont really know do we . . . let us know how you are. Hugs xxx

I get days were something I eat doesn't agree with me yet it did a few days before. Never had a problem with eggs before now but today I felt sick after having an egg.

Maybe your pouch was still upset after the first sicky episode - hence the second one. Hope it's that and not a bug starting.

Hope you're feeling bettter this morning hun.

awwww huni hope you ok i still cant eat the white of an egg and it does my nut in coz sumtimes i really could eat and egg grrrrrrrrrr hope ur good tday hun hugs.xxxxxxx

Thanks guys, was the crackers Im sure, have had an egg today and its fine. Just taking it easy and sticking to very soft things today xx

I had to take a step back to liquids once a few weeks back. As others have said - listen to your body, it knows best.

Back