• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been to my GP.. Disappointed

Mazza said:
Ah well it sounds like you will need to do that first then. Some are 6 months some a year.

Good luck x

Oh ok will ask the other gp about it. Thanks so much xx

An sorry ur doc would not refer u
My doctor would not refer me at first seen a different doc about somthink else and she asked me if I thought about it.
I said yes but I did think I'd fit critier she said let try I had to have lots test done to then be told since I did not have diabetic
I did not meet what there were funding for
Even tho am asthmatic and I have scratch on my heart and on meds as I produce to much insulin so it's a proventer of me becoming diabetic
So in the end I saved and saved ANC went private with thg

So I really hope u get better luck then me as after all test and docoments they wanted and got a no time wise was over 8 mths
Best luck
Lisa x

My hosp wont do bands anymore, only bypass or sleeve. I took in a weight watchers card showing I had lost / put on etc... and they just looked at their records in my GP surgery and could tell how much my weight fluctuated, especially after loosing 6 stone on lighter life and putting it all back on... See what weight records they have already....

I live in portsmouth and to get bariatric surgery you have to have a BMI of 60 unless you have cormorbidities and then its 45, but only 15 miles down the road bmi has to be 45 or 40 for cormorbidities. its a postcode lottery for it. Nice guidelines can tell you what your PCT offers.

Back