• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before & 6 months on pics!

ditzeeblonde

Well I did an update the other day as to how I am mentally after 6 months so thought I'd do a photographic one too.

Before: me kayaking in France
After: me on Saturday at a party

oldcamera829-1-2.jpg

Awww Linzi, you have done so well. I just want to give you a humungous hug! You are looking great...

Love you Angel and always good to see you around xxx

OMG! is this really the same person!! you look fantastic, WELL DONE
Kim X

You have worked very hard and you certainly have motivated me, plus on myfitnesspal... you deserve every ounce of this well earned happiness... enjoy it Angel xxx

OMG! is this really the same person!! you look fantastic, WELL DONE
Kim X
Thanks Kim, yes it really is me, wierd huh but I'm starting to see less of the woman on the left in the mirror these days & more of the woman on the right!

You have worked very hard and you certainly have motivated me, plus on myfitnesspal... you deserve every ounce of this well earned happiness... enjoy it Angel xxx
Bless you Bev... it has been hard work but the rewards are worth it, am trying to slow my weightloss down now as I get closer to goal... have lost 10lbs already this month!

You look great! I wish there was such a difference between my now and then, im 6 months today. I was much heavier to start though.
One day the big difference will be there & yours will be even more dramatic than mine misses. xxx

You look simply amazing!

Wow you look fantastic xx

Congratulations! You look amazing x

You look utterly gorgeous! How come you're trying to slow your weight loss down? Last time I spoke to you it was on a go slow and you were a bit fed up! 10 pounds this month? I'm green!
Give me some tips! I only lost 6 pounds last month.

and WOW how fab do you look!

You look amazing!
Such an inspiration - well done.
xXx

You look utterly gorgeous! How come you're trying to slow your weight loss down? Last time I spoke to you it was on a go slow and you were a bit fed up! 10 pounds this month? I'm green!
Give me some tips! I only lost 6 pounds last month.

and WOW how fab do you look!
Thanks lovely. xxx

I need to find my daily carb balance, as too low & the weight falls off me, too high I want to dive into a barrell of biscuits with cravings! :sigh: I just need to get the correct balance so that I get a 1-2lb loss rather than 3-4lbs at this stage I think. x

You look fantastic honey, well done you xxx

Brilliant transformation. Happy times ahead!!
Lynne x

Fab pictures. Well done

Back